Tuesday, February 9, 2010

BONUS OFFER ON ALL NCL SAILINGS - ONE WEEK ONLY

If you are considering booking an NCL cruise, we learned that the line just began a promotion offering Fleetwide reduced deposits until February 14.  This amounts to a 50% reduced deposit on ALL sailings. Thought I should pass that along.

By the way, to those of you who are my Facebook friends, I was a victim of hacking into my FB account, and FB has disabled it.  You may have read about this same scenario from other victims--"in London, was robbed, need cash," etc.  Not true, of course, and I have not requested money from anyone!

I've sent two emails to the FB support desk requesting reinstatement, but considering the rampant nature of this same hacking issue, I may be on a long list of waiting resolutions. 

No comments: